Posts tagged bts
I don’t typically get nervous when I show up to photo shoots, but on the day of the Men’s Health shoot I really didn’t know what to expect! I had done the interview at the Russian Bath House with Nick Marino a few months before and had a blast. But on the day of the shoot when they explained the concept of me in a shower with a towel I was a bit concerned that I had picked the wrong date activity! I was instantly relieved when I saw what make up artist William Murphy had in mind. “Simple, natural and sexy!” After stripping down to my towel I stepped into the steaming hot bathroom of the Ace hotel with my photo crew and I don’t think I’ve ever felt more beautiful. Here’s a peek into the 5 things that William can’t live without in his kit.
1. Clarins Eclat Minute: It instantly adds smoothness, glowiness and warmth when mixed with your moisturizer.
2. YSL Rouge Volupte: Hands down the best lip product when it comes to truth in it’s color. What you see is what you get. It’s moisturizing, stays on the lip all day, feels great to wear and you can tell it’s made with luxury ingredients.
3. Sensuous Skin Enhancer: It’s blend able, opaque, covers beautifully and most importantly it photographs well.
4. Beauty Blender: At first I didn’t believe the hype about this little pink sponge ($20). But the shape is amazing. It’s better than anything on the market for blending colors on the skin.
5. Elite Eye Lashes in short: Sometimes you want length in the lashes, but you always want density. I add longer lashes to the outside and place the short lashes very dense in the middle of the lid.
Va va voom! This man knows how to create sexy. Check out his web site for more beauty and make up ideas